300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course (YTTC) in Dharamsala, India – 300 RYS Yoga Alliance
This course aims to familiarize students with the higher teachings and practice of the most traditional kinds of yoga.
It is the most appropriate course for those who have a keen interest in yoga and are willing to study it in detail. Chinmay Yoga, located in Dharamshala, India, offers this course of 300 Hour YTTC program.
It is thoughtfully designed with a lot of consideration, especially for those who completed the 200 Hour YTTC, aiming at a more advanced level of yoga, helping them evolve into more confident practitioners and even teachers with a profound understanding of this art.
It has been planned
300-Hour YTTC Course Fees
Since we do not believe in making any profits and strongly believe in spreading knowledge and love, the course fees would be 999 USD, which will include your food during weekdays and breakfast on Saturday and dormitory accommodation on all days during the month.
Course starts from 3rd of every month from April 2019.
Seats are limited for this course. Click here to reserve your space.
300-Hour Certification in Dharamsala, India – Course Syllabus
- Students, by the end of this course, can be expected to have a detailed understanding of all the Vinyasas and their combinations with bandhas, ujjayi breathing
- This course also teaches the Ashtanga Yoga primary series in Mysore style, including every Vinyasa.
- Vinyasa involves clever and practical grouping of asanas for a considerable impact on the body.
- Chinmaya yoga’s course of 300 hours teaches theme-based Vinyasas, covering and affecting the functionality of the various muscles and different prana
- Asanas covered in the 200 Hours YTTC will be covered in a more detailed and theoretical manner.
- More emphasis will be laid on appropriate postural alignment in each asana and also on holding the postures for long. The relation between the postures will also be explained.
- The fundamentals of skeletal and muscular systems
- Yoga asana sequencing and its impact on the various organs through practical approach
- Practicing yoga for different systems of the body
- Postures and its differences in individuals
- Incorporating yoga in practice and its appropriate alignment
- Prevention of common injuries
- Therapeutic yoga
- Yoga for various ailments and diseases
- This course also aims at teaching the philosophy of Yoga, rendering a more extensive understanding and knowledge of this art.
- Introducing the Vedas and Upanishads with regards to their ideas about Yoga
- Yogic life in theory and the philosophical understanding of inner balance
- Patanjali Yogasutras and Bhagwad Gita
- Chakras and inner body, using them in everyday life
- We give a lot of importance to the food students eat (Try to grow healthy organic things to eat) during the course.
- Hence, we will keep 2-3 classes on cooking healthy food during the course.
On completing the 300-hour YTTC
- Develop into a highly recognized and revered Yoga teacher and practitioner with a profound knowledge of the subject
- Attaining of the globally validated status of the RYT 300 under the Yoga Alliance as an experienced instructor of Yoga, meeting the premium and internationally recognized standards
- Extensive knowledge and advanced expertise in the traditional forms of yoga, like Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga
- Engaging deeply, in both, the theory and the practice of the science and also its ethics for a thorough transformation of the body, mind
- Acquiring a complete understanding of the advanced practices of yoga, while being mentored by the highly renowned yoga teachers and leaders
- Practicing the highly complex asanas and understanding the yogic discipline with utmost perfection and ease
- Evolving mentally, physically and spiritually through rigorous practices and intense practice
- Understanding and attaining the healing art through the yogic science in a more advanced manner and obtaining expertise in practicing the complex asanas perfectly and with safety
- This program is the perfect beginning to establishing oneself as an experienced and knowledgeable yoga teacher on a global platform
- Take classes with much more confidence and ease