300-HOUR CERTIFICATION IN DHARAMSALA, INDIA – COURSE SYLLABUS
- Students, by the end of this course, can be expected to have a detailed understanding of all the Vinyasas and their combinations with bandhas, ujjayi breathing and gaze.
- This course also teaches the Ashtanga Yoga primary series in Mysore style, including every Vinyasa.
- Vinyasa involves clever and practical grouping of asanas for a considerable impact on the body.
- Chinmaya yoga’s course of 300 hours teaches theme-based Vinyasas, covering and affecting the functionality of the various muscles and different prana vayus.
- Asanas covered in the 200 Hours YTTC will be covered in a more detailed and theoretical manner.
- More emphasis will be laid on appropriate postural alignment in each asana and also on holding the postures for long. The relation between the postures will also be explained.
- The fundamentals of skeletal and muscular systems
- Yoga asana sequencing and its impact on the various organs through practical approach
- Practicing yoga for different systems of the body
- Postures and its differences in individuals
- Incorporating yoga in practice and its appropriate alignment
- Prevention of common injuries
- Therapeutic yoga
- Yoga for various ailments and diseases
- This course also aims at teaching the philosophy of Yoga, rendering a more extensive understanding and knowledge of this art.
- Introducing the Vedas and Upanishads with regards to their ideas about Yoga
- Yogic life in theory and the philosophical understanding of inner balance
- Patanjali Yogasutras and Bhagwad Gita
- Chakras and inner body, using them in everyday life
THINGS YOU WILL LEARN ON COMPLETING THE 300-HOUR YTTC
- Develop into a highly recognized and revered Yoga teacher and practitioner with a profound knowledge of the subject
- Attaining of the globally validated status of the RYT 300 under the Yoga Alliance as an experienced instructor of Yoga, meeting the premium and internationally recognized standards
- Extensive knowledge and advanced expertise in the traditional forms of yoga, like Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga
- Engaging deeply, in both, the theory and the practice of the science and also its ethics for a thorough transformation of the body, mind andsoul
- Acquiring a complete understanding of the advanced practices of yoga, while being mentored by the highly renowned yoga teachers and leaders
- Practicing the highly complex asanas and understanding the yogic discipline with utmost perfection and ease
- Evolving mentally, physically and spiritually through rigorous practices and intense practice
- Understanding and attaining the healing art through the yogic science in a more advanced manner and obtaining expertise in practicing the complex asanas perfectly and with safety
- This program is the perfect beginning to establishing oneself as an experienced and knowledgeable yoga teacher on a global platform
- Take classes with much more confidence and ease