Yoga Teachers at Chinmay Yoga
Chinmay Yoga makes sure that you learn and gain knowledge from the best teachers in India. We believe in imparting knowledge to our students in the best way possible.
Yoga Teacher Dr. Amrita
B.A.M.S, M.D (Dravyaguna-Ayurvedic herbal pharmacology) MBA, NDDY, CFN, DMH, RYT 500
Ayurvedic Physician, Life Style Counselor, Yoga Therapist n holistic healer
- She graduated in Ayurvedic medicine and surgery from one of the eminent universities of Ayurveda in India. She completed her in MD Dravyaguna – Ayurvedic herbal pharmacology with her research work on “Pharmacognostical and Phytochemical studies of Cedrus deodara Roxb.”
- She also holds a master degree in Business administration ( MBA human resources) which has helped her to combine the knowledge of business with health for the upliftment of human being and social welfare.
- Her keen interest in the sphere of health and wellness made her to further study various courses on ‘yoga and naturopathy’, ‘Diet and nutrition’, ‘Alternative medicinal therapies and Tibetan medicine.
- She is also an eminent writer and has her publications in holistic health magazines.
- Her radio talks on F.M are very famous where she talks about common lifestyle disorders and their cures in a day to day life through Ayurveda.
- She worked as a physician and panchakarma specialist holding medical camps and various health and family welfare programs in India.
- She is well known for her teachings worldwide and has trained and taught thousands of students globally who are working as holistic healers, yoga practitioners, yogic and ayurvedic therapists in different parts of the world.
- She conducts lectures, delivers sessions, seminars and workshops on different subjects related to yoga, Ayurveda, naturopathy, lifestyle and stress management, meditation, chakra healing, color therapies and special workshops for women welfare and health through yoga and Ayurveda.
- She gives consultations, therapies and prescribes medicines as well as panchakarma (detoxification) treatments to the patients as per disorders.
Yoga Teacher Satyavrat Sharma
His name is Satyavrat Sharma, born & brought up in Shimla, the Himalayas in a priest family. Yoga is his soul, as he is a practitioner since he was a kid. His gurus are Bhramachari Satyananda Saraswati Ji, Shivananda Ji, Neem Kiroli Baba, Ramana Maharishi, and above all Lord Shiva.
He has studied at Shivananda Ashram in Uttarkashi Himalayas and under Iyengar Ji in Pune. He has been teaching in Dharamsala and Goa for more than 10 years. His specialization is in traditional Hatha Yoga Philosophy, Mantras, Kundalini, Kirtan, and traditional meditations.